Oct 07, 2017 05:47 PM
OCTOBER 7, 2017 - Latest Info Regarding the Tunnel and Negotiations between Monterey and NRWMAC
From: BING SMITH
Date: October 7, 2017 at 2:54:26 PM PDT
Subject: Monterey County Resolution 16-R03
Attached is Resolution 16-R03, which Monterey County tried to shove down the throats of the landowners, saying it protected them from harm caused by the Interlake Tunnel Project. Also attached is the draft amendments to that resolution, which actually does protect the landowners. (Because of that, Monterey County probably wont accept it.) Finally, I include a synopsis of the most recent Res Ops meeting in Salinas, from last month. Read ‘em and weep.
Monterey County BOD Resolution
NRWMAC Amendment to Monterey County BOD Resolution
NRWMAC Latest News
May 30, 2013 08:24 AM
- 687.5 Elevation - Minimum Pool.
- 670 Elevation - Dead Pool. This means that no one can take water from Naci. The only launch ramp will be at the main marina. The only area to ski will be between the marina and the dam. Water will stop at Bee Rock Community.
- 732 Elevation - Oak Shores looses its launch ramps and starts using its auxiliary ramp. The 5 mile per hour buoy is moved to Oak Shores from Christmas Cove
- Monterey expects the lake to be at Minimum Pool by Labor Day
- Currently (5/30/2013) Monterey is replacing some bad valves the power plant at the bottom of our dam. This is the reason they have been dumping from Lake San Antonio. On June 15th they say the valves should be replaced and they can start dumping.
- Oak Shores will have 20 days before they loose their east and west launch ramps
- Heritage Ranch will have 20 day before they loose their ramp
- Here is a link to the current water levels CLICK HERE